Re: Compaq R3000h UPS

Well, I guess you've got several options....

Buy a used tray of batts from me.  The batts are quite old so can't say how
long their life time will be.
Can be shipped as a parcel but rather heavy at 35+Kgs.

Buy or borrow 4x 12v batts to test your UPS out.

Buy a new UPS.

How much load have you got in watts?
And how long does it need to run for?

Andy the UPS Man

wrote:

> > Malcolm
> > Your batts have had it.
> > I have old used working battery trays for the R3000h
> > Shipping is a bit of a problem though due to the weight.
> > Where abouts are you based?
> > I'm in west London.
> > Regards
> > Andy