RE: [Advert] FREE STUFF!

Last of the rackmount server cases... this one's probably the least
complete
of them all... another 3U one, this is 66cm deep (68 with the handles on
the
front). This one doesn't have a PSU fitted at all, and it doesn't have
mounting points for a standard ATX one, but there's space for one sit in
quite happily, so installing a standard ATX PSU would be easy enough - if a
bit Heath Robinson with the mounting arrangements...
Complete with fitted 5.25 optical drive and 3.5" FDD.

By the way, all 3 of these rackmount cases will take a standard ATX or uATX
motherboard, all 3 are black, and all 3 match each other from the front...

Also, I have a Compaq rack-mount 8-port KVM switch, PS2 only, missing the
rack ears, so it sits on a shelf or atop another device... comes complete
with several sets of KVM cables. Again free to anyone who wants to
collect...

Any takers?

PS, as I want to get rid of this stuff ASAP, I'll give preference to anyone
who'd like to come & take it all off my hands in one go...

Paul G.