From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Paul Gordon
Sent: 02 April 2012 12:02
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] [Advert] FREE STUFF!

Free to anyone who wants to pop round to mine to collect. - first come
first
served.

4U rackmount case, complete with a "5-in-3" 3.5 HDD caddy (fits 5
SATA disks
in hot-plug caddies into the space of 3 drive bays)

With fitted 500W ATX PSU (takes standard ATX unit)

Case is 58cm deep

Still has 3 x 5.25" drive bays, plus 2 x 3.5" drive bays
available, all
fully accessible from the front even after the 5-in-3

Power switch & 2 case mounted USB sockets on the front panel

Drop-down "flap" front panel cover

Rack ears for fixing into place in standard 19" rack (no slide rails
though)

Would be good for a media server (which is in fact what I used it for until
recently)

There will be a couple more rack cases to follow soon. both 2U units if I
remember.

Due to the size & weight, I'm not even considering attempting to post
these
things, so they'd have to be collected from East London (E11)

Takers?

Paul G.