Re: Solar PV FIT Reduction to arrive early.

Ok.

I've found out a little more detail about what's going on.

Today was actually the launch of a consolation period, the closing date for
which is the 23rd of Dec. The 12 of Dec is being referred to as a
'reference date' should the proposals be adopted following the
consultation.

Maybe, just maybe there is a chance that the cuts will either not happen,
or be scaled back in some way.

Stuart

On 31 Oct 2011, at 19:21, Gary Tall wrote:

> Thanks for the info guys, I'm fairly happy we will comply with that
level of
> insulation.
>
> I suppose my other concern would be how comfortable are people that at
some
> point in the future they cut the rate for systems installed prior to
> 8/12/11.
>
> Regards
>
> Gary

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums