Re: Solar PV FIT Reduction to arrive early.

More info here .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15507750

The insulation requirement I believe is to be phased in later.

Here's the last information I saw from the Energy Savings Trust

http://www.itcreation.co.uk/navitron/newfit.pdf

No doubt there will be more to come over the next few days.
I don't have any details on how long certification takes not having PV
myself, and this move by the government now means I won't have PV in the
near future.
Perhaps others who have had PV installed can help, I'd certainly be getting
in touch with my installer to ensure you meet the 12Dec date.

Cheers

Stuart

On 31 Oct 2011, at 18:22, Gary Tall wrote:

> I was due to have mine installed mid November. How long after fitting
does
> "certification" take, I'm a little wary of shelling out for
it and then
> having someone stall on the paperwork so its not done until after 8th
> December.
>
> I also saw something about needing a certain standard of insulation to
get
> the tariff but could not see any details on that the standard was.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
>
> Regards
>
> Gary

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums