RE: Rewire - X10?

Hi Richard,

=20

Someone if bound to say this, so I might as well get in first =96 C-Bus!!!

=20

Yes it is expensive but if you=92re installing 12xAD10 @ =A320 =3D =A3240
t=
hen you
could upgrade to a CBus relay module @ =A3460 Or 8 x LD11 @ =A324 =3D
=A320=
0.  vs 8
way dimmer =A3430.=20=20

=20

OK about double but more than double the quality and fun.

=20

You then run the pink cbus to lightswitches and use their switches which
although pricy definitely have the wow factor. Or use their bus couplers
remotely (I think someone recently posted a way round the minimum distance
on these using homebrew relays).

=20

That way you have the start of a professional and expandable system.  Not
sure where the mac fits in but then I=92m not a mac man.

=20

Having had c-bus in my home I am definitely putting it in the next refurb.

=20

2p

=20

Pete