Re: Re: Sonos or Squeeze

Cool, thanks for the info everyone. That was really the main issue,
when
a device joins after being powered up. I guess mostly it would sit in
standby, unless it's a computer that may not be running Squeezeplay all
the time.

Looks like Squeeze it is then :-)

Kyle

On 03/05/11 08:16, Scott wrote:
> Hi Kyle,
>
> I'm sorry, I missed the question posed in this original message.  I
wasn't sure if the pause was there or not, so I just tried a few times and
there is still a momentary pause whilst a player joins the playback, but
it's only about 0.25 seconds and only when a player joins.  There is no
pause or break in playback when a player turns off.  I'd never really
noticed this previously, so from my perspective, it's not particularly
annoying and unless you have several players that are frequently joining
the synchronised playback, I doubt it would be an issue for anyone.