Re: Re: Alternative use for Sky + HD box

Apparently the "+" bits require =A310/month to Sky if you
don't already hav=
e a
subscription with them. I can't find the official sky page which states
tha=
but I've been looking for the same sort of info for a spare Sky+ box I was
given. :-(

HTH,

TimH.

On Sun, Mar 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM, Tim <tim@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I assume the Sky+ features will not be supported?
>
> Tim.
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "domdevitto" <dom@...> wrote:
> >
> > I think you can get Sky to supply an 'unlocked' card it for
something
> like =A315, and you can use it to pick up the free satellite channels.
> >
> > Dom
> > --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Tim" <tim@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I have been given one of the above.  I don't subscribe to
Sky so its =
no
> use to me, other than sticking it on Ebay is there anything
interesting t=
hat
> can be done with them?
> > >
> > > Tim.