Fwd: Update on Google PowerMeter

This is a bum! I actually looked forward to my weekly reports from google!=
=20

Was tied into my envi system with the little app they created...

Wonder what will replace it :-(

Wayne
Sent from my iThingy

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Google PowerMeter <powermeter-noreply@xxxxxxx>
> To: wayne
> Subject: Update on Google PowerMeter
>=20

> Dear PowerMeter User,
>=20
> We first launched Google PowerMeter as a Google.org project to raise
awar=
eness about the importance of giving people access to their energy
informat=
ion. Since our launch, there's been more attention brought to this issue,
a=
nd we're excited that PowerMeter has helped demonstrate the importance of
a=
ccess to energy data. However, our efforts have not scaled as quickly as
we=
would have liked, so we have decided to retire PowerMeter.
>=20
> You will continue to have access to the product until September 16,
2011,=
after which time you will no longer be able to access your PowerMeter acco=
unt. We know that having access to your energy information has helped you
s=
ave energy and money. There are many options available for you from our
dev=
ice and utility partners. Please visit this page to learn more: http://www.=
google.com/support/powermeter/bin/answer.py?hl=3Den&answer=3D1342532
>=20
> We also understand that having your historical energy data is
important t=
o you. We've made it easy for you to download your data. To export your
Pow=
erMeter data to a CSV (Comma Separated Values) file, log in to your
account=
and go to "Account Settings." More information can be found here:
http://w=
ww.google.com/support/powermeter/bin/answer.py?hl=3Den&answer=3D164264
>=20
> We appreciate your understanding and hope that you've enjoyed using
Googl=
e PowerMeter. If you have questions about this announcement, please visit
o=
ur FAQ pages at http://www.google.com/powermeter/about/faqs.html
>=20
> Thank you,
> Google PowerMeter team
>=20
> =C2=A9 2011 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA
9404=
3
>=20
> You've received this mandatory service announcement email to update
you a=
bout important changes to your Google PowerMeter account.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums