RE: Comfort I

The KP01 work with Comfort II

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil
Fuller
Sent: 24 June 2011 03:42 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Comfort I

Dean

I'm just about to upgrade and have 2 brand new KP01's I never got around
to installing.

Ping me your details.

Cheers

Neil

On 24/06/2011 11:19, Dean Smith wrote:

> I have a Comfort Alarm from Circa 2002/3. Following an extension build
> would like to add a keypad and find I'm a long way out of date on the
> build.
> Whilst the upgrade to Comfort 2 is attractive, I wondered if there
were
> other options. Does anyone (perhaps post upgrade themselves) have
spare
> Comfort 1 kit they might be willing to sell(or give!)
>
> An original KP01 I could add to the existing setup
>
> Either a mainboard/firmware greater than 4.226 which would allow me to
> add a
> newer Keypad.
>
> Any expansion modules - I have the Local Expanison (8in/8out) but not
> slave or remote module.
>
> Thanks
> Dean

________________________________
Antena Cyf
Unit 2
Cibyn
Caernarfon
LL55 2BD

Tel: +44 (0)1286 662200
Fax: +44 (0)1286 678594

Antena Cyf. Rhif Cofrestredig 03626688
Antena Cyf. Registered No. 03626688

Email Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice
Ymwadiad Ebost a Rhybudd Cyfrinachedd
http://www.antena.co.uk/email_disclaimer.htm

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums