[FS] For Sale Clipsal C-bus Items

  • Subject: [FS] For Sale Clipsal C-bus Items
  • From: "paul_watkin" <paul.watkin33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2011 13:16:12 -0000

Hi all,

In order that I can start a couple of new projects SWMBO has told me I
need=
to get rid of some of my "junk" as she terms it and also finish a
few thin=
gs!!!!

So I thought I would offer for sale a couple of spare items of Clipsal
C-bu=
s that are currently taking up space and make a start!

5500PC - Computer interface - the original RS232 one including the cable,
d=
oesn't have it's box - =A3100 (current RRP about =A3340)

5500CN - Ethernet Interface - Used but comes with box and i'll throw in
the=
wall wart (non clipsal) that is used to power it - Looking for offers over=
=A3200 (Current RRP is an eye watering =A3650 according to CBus shop) Been=
in use for about a year.

SC5000CT and SC5000CTWB - Black and White Mark 1 Touchscreen with back box
=
- White Plastic version brand new in boxes with all cables remote etc etc.
=
Looking for offers over =A3200.

If no interest on the list they will go on Ebay next week sometime.

Contact me offlist if interested - bits are in Bristol but will post at
cos=
t or sort something out.

Any questions drop me a line off list.

Cheers

Paul
P.S. I think I have followed the rules on posts advertising things for
sale=
, apologies if that isn't the case

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums