Re: Re: Solar PV ?

Hi Rob,

I've popped your email address over to a friend who is does this stuff - he
should be mailing you directly.

Cheers

Phil

Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...

On 2 Jun 2011, at 21:16, "robertcdobson" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've been considering having Solar PV installed and have been
following this thread with interest.

> Is there anyone in Wiltshire (or surrounding counties) that has had
this done and can recommend an installer?

> Thanks,
>
> Rob
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark Hindess <list-ukha@...> wrote:
>>

>> On 2 June 2011 at 18:14, Adam White <adam@...> wrote:
>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> The only worrying thing was that he said the FIT was 41p/Kwh,
I had to