RE: Suppliers of LinkUSB 1-wire controller ?

Slightly different issue, but I=92ve bought a LinkTH from Homechip and
foun=
the service excellent =96 it stopped working after a few days and they
suggested testing methods and eventually provided a replacement FOC. So
ver=
happy with their service.

=20

One problem I have had recently is with the software provided by
iButtonLin=
for the LinkTH and it seems they are no longer supporting it =96 I found
th=
eir
(lack of) customer support rather rude and flippant.  However for
temperature sensing the LinkTH is a very handy unit with a good instruction
set and takes a lot of the trouble out of deciphering 1-wire and I=92ve
bee=
able roll my own software for it using VB.

=20

Pete

=20

=20