Re: Re: Top 20 Automated Home Posts of the Year

I was gutted to hear that too.

I'd heard back when they announced it and they said they weren't going
to air the rest. Glad to see that Space aired them instead, and we at
least get to see Series 1 wrap up.

Why do the americans do it? They take good shows (Serenity, Dollhouse,
Caprica, etc) and just shaft them. Awful :-/

Kyle

On 01/01/11 01:59, Mal Lansell wrote:
> And I was all set to watch the next 10 episodes of Caprica, and the
b*****ds
> announce they've cancelled the show.  Now I don't know whether to
bother.

 , Stuart