Squeeze Play on Joggler

  • Subject: Squeeze Play on Joggler
  • From: "Dean Smith" <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 22:02:39 -0000

Is anyone using a joggler as a front end for squeezeplay/server ?

I really like the simplicity and standardisation of the whole squeezebox
interface across the family of devices. The Squeezebox radio we have in the
kitchen gets very high WAF - and this seems like a very cost effective way
of feeding a normal hi-fi with Squeezeplay driven music.  There seems to be
2 ways as far as I can work out - 1 with a native joggler app or add a
memory stick and go Linux ? I'd be interested in any experiences +ve or -ve
particularly around whether you have remote control etc. Is it / can it be
as seemless as a "proper" squeezebox device.

Thanks

Dean

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums