Foscam outdoor enclosures

  • Subject: Foscam outdoor enclosures
  • From: Simon Wellborne <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 06:45:51 +1300

I few years back I purchased an Avtech outdoor IP camera
(non-wireless)
from inesun.com.  It's been working great.

Inseun.com have a number of wireless outdoor IP cameras on their site,
although the Avtech isn't available.
http://www.inesun.com/Security-CCTV-IP-Network-Camera--B35.html

I don't know what their pricing is like compared to outlets where you live,
but they're definitely cheaper to purchase through that from outlets
down-under.

On the Foscam front, I purchased an outdoor enclosure for my foscam.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=foscam+enclosure&_sacat=See-All-Categories

They're not perfect for use at night unless you use an external IR light
but for a cheap outdoor IP PTZ it works a treat.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums