Re: Microsoft.NET Gadgeteer - could be fun

I am bringing one in probably via DHL ,  if people want to split
shipping costs , and there's a few of you then this might be an economic
route.   If I have any other boxes to ship I'll split accordingly. There
will be 20% VAT (non recoverable) and full duties payable though.

I understand some US retail customers have had units already but current
orders are 30Sept 'ish.

There are three UK disti's listed although none have them has been
shipped any stock yet. Crownhill, Proto-Pic and Cool Components.

Shame no RS232 or RS485 module yet.

cheers  Kevin

On 05/08/2011 15:58, jimf@xxxxxxx wrote:

> 	i hadn't gone that far.. holy *****   25% of the price added for
> shipping "USPS takes 3-4 weeks"...
>
> 	so how exactly are they grabbing back the discount offered...
>   On Fri 05/08/11 2:27 PM , Steve Morgan steve@xxxxxxx sent:
> 	I hit the pre-order button, but as expected, delivery is somewhat
> steep
>   (so I cancelled it).
>   Needs a bulk-buy or a UK importer, I thinkÂ?
>   Steve
>   On 04/08/2011 16:17, "Jamie Whitehorn"  wrote:
>   >A bit more digging and it looks like there's going to be a Wi-Fi
> module
>   >and a Serial-USB module available as well for separate order.
>   >
>   >http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/category/265/
[2]