From: Kevin Hawkins=20
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20
Sent: 05 August 2011 17:14
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Microsoft.NET Gadgeteer - could be fun

=20=20=20=20
I am bringing one in probably via DHL , if people want to split=20
shipping costs , and there's a few of you then this might be an economic=
=20
route. If I have any other boxes to ship I'll split accordingly. There=20
will be 20% VAT (non recoverable) and full duties payable though.

I understand some US retail customers have had units already but current=
=20
orders are 30Sept 'ish.

There are three UK disti's listed although none have them has been=20
shipped any stock yet. Crownhill, Proto-Pic and Cool Components.

Shame no RS232 or RS485 module yet.

cheers Kevin

On 05/08/2011 15:58, jimf@xxxxxxx wrote:

> i hadn't gone that far.. holy ***** 25% of the price added for
> shipping "USPS takes 3-4 weeks"...
>
> so how exactly are they grabbing back the discount offered...
> On Fri 05/08/11 2:27 PM , Steve Morgan steve@xxxxxxx sent:
> I hit the pre-order button, but as expected, delivery is somewhat
> steep
> (so I cancelled it).
> Needs a bulk-buy or a UK importer, I think=C2=8A
> Steve
> On 04/08/2011 16:17, "Jamie Whitehorn" wrote:
> >A bit more digging and it looks like there's going to be a Wi-Fi
> module
> >and a Serial-USB module available as well for separate order.
> >
> >http://www.ghielectronics.com/catalog/category/265/
[2]