Re: OT ish - Label making methods

The yellow text on clear (so long as it's rectangular) should be
available as a tape for your Dymo labeller. I have used Black on Clear
(if you reverse the text it allows you to stick it on the inside of
glass windows) with a Dymo and also Red on White with a Brother labeller.

Your circular label - if it isn't too large, you can print it out on an
inkjet and use a label maker. This is aimed at kids / crafters whereby
you write on a small bit of paper, feed it into the machine, crank the
handle and voila - the bit of paper you wrote on feeds out the other end
attached to some plastic coated paper, ready to peel off and stick.

Not sure what their correct name is but I am sure most Art & Craft
places will stock them.

HTH
Geoff