Re: [ukha_d] Re: Joggler back at �50

  • Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: Joggler back at �50
  • From: Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:22:29 +0000 (GMT)

THANK YOU Kevin - that looks very interesting!!!

It looks like I could run my CH using:
* an opn-one
* 1-wire network of temperature sensors in rooms
* 1-wire network controlled central relays for 24V actuators on rads or
240=
V on zone valves

Then any browser could be used to program the opn-one logic (as a starting
=
point and the standalone mode), or some kind of custom app could provide a
=
higher-WAF control on the Joggler. I haven't quite worked out how to
connec=
t the boiler (i.e. to set the flow temperature, apart from just on/off
heat=
demand) though you can get/build OpenTherm-serial gateways I think.

Simon