Re: Keeping node0 cool...

My node 0 is in what used to be the airing cupboard until the hot
water cylinder was removed and a combi boiler installed elsewhere.

It is now home to my switches, router, printer and media server. It
now keeps the chill off my bathroom in the mornings *and* also works
as an airing cupboard again. :-)

Phil

Sent from another bloody fruit-based portable device...

On 17 May 2010, at 17:03, Vargster <vargster@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> This has been kind of discussed before, but I was wondering what you
> chaps
> did about cooling your Node0's?
>
> Mine has been gradually gaining kit and then over the last few
> months the
> server has been acting a bit strange (locking up, rebooting, random
> processes crashing), then last week the server it locked up and
> wouldn't
> restart. I dragged it out of "my little node0" (aka the
cupboard