Re: When Your Home Server Dies - a UPS Review

If anyone else is looking for one, I've got over a hundred UPSs in
stock.
Email me with requirements.  EG size (VA rating or wattage), runtime,
rackmount or tower, preferred make, price bracket, line interactive or
double conversion, etc

Andy the UPS Man.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "colinglover@..." <colinglover@...>
wrote:

> I've been thinking about UPS everytime the shed light trips out the
whole house.  After reading this, UPS now ordered, delivered and
installed!!

> BigCol
>

> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Mark McCall <lists@> wrote:
> >
> > A few days ago we had a 27 minute power outage during a lightning
> > storm near the Automated Home.  Not an unusual occurrence in
itself -
> > but this one was to be more significant.  After a few days of
wailing
> > and nashing of teeth here are the lessons learnt and why we now
have
> > an in-expensive but effective UPS on our server...
> >
> > http://bit.ly/9fKoYo
> >
> > M.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums