Re: Re: c-bus and hot water/boiler control

  • Subject: Re: Re: c-bus and hot water/boiler control
  • From: Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 09:03:48 +0000 (GMT)

Thanks Mark - yes, I've been digging through that forum too & have
register=
ed - I might repost over there.

Must get my boiler & cylinder ordered in case there's a VAT increase
soon (=
that no-one seems to be ruling out). I'm still kicking myself for not
buyin=
g a Joggler or two whilst they were =A350!