Re: Windows 7 Mediacenter

As far as I am aware you cannot use a windows 7 box as a media center
extender. If you are recording the program you may be able to share the
recorded tv directory on the network (may already be shared) and watch that
on the second PC. I am not at home to try it now but I think that may
work....

Regards

Simon

On 24 March 2010 11:41, Alex Monaghan <ha@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess I may be missing something obvious, anyone know how to watch
live
> TV
> on Win 7 MC from another Win 7 PC?
>
> There is easy way to setup xbox360's but that is in the same room as
the
> PC,
> I want to be able to watch the Grand Prix on Sunday morning from my
office
> as my parents will be sleeping in the lounge, but both the main media
PC