From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John
Nye
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 6:21 PM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] BBC iPlayer/International use

Hi Pete,
You can setup the VPN on the Iphone to point to my private network and
watch iplayer (and other UK based sthff eg sky if you have paid them)
direct.

I was surprised but we managed to have 2 laptops and an Iphone all
connected at the same time on 1 account (VPN was setup on each PC/
Iphone). I guess they might realize that is happening at some time and
stop it. Didnt try setting up the router to do the VPN as no need.

John

IPhone

On 18 Mar 2010, at 22:31, "White, Peter"
<peter.white@xxxxxxx<mailto:peter.white%40banctec.com>>