RE: SONOS Radio Station question

It might just be that they haven't blocked that one yet. Most of the CBS
radio stations that I have been listening to are now blocked, there is one
in San Francisco that is still working atm but I expect that to stop soon
as
well :(

Wouldnt be so bad if they actually *TOLD* people they were blocked but
instead the player shows you the commercial that you have to watch before
you can listen, then it just sits there saying "Accessing"

Thanks

Keith

> Just had a quick look on my Sonos. The only one I got was Kool FM, but
> there is no guarantee that it is the same Kool FM you listen to.
>
> It is possible to browse for USA radio stations, but it is divided
into
> states, then sub-divided into cities. So I would need to know state
and
> city that the radio station is in. Using the search function only
> revealed Kool FM, some stations returned nothing whilst others
returned
> a match but with the wrong frequency.

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums