Re: hiNew Member [ADVERT]

  • Subject: Re: hiNew Member [ADVERT]
  • From: Rob Iles <rob.iles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 17:02:51 +0000

Hello Ian,

Welcome to the group.

You might find Harmony <http://www.domialifestyle.com/Harmony2.asp>,
coupled
with X10 or BBS <http://www.domialifestyle.com/BBS_Range.asp>
will do the
job for you.

You could achieve similar, basic switching with a BBS Online Controller,
and
a "Premium subscription" (all available from Domia Lifestyle) - -
Harmony
would be the way to go if you're looking to tie several different systems
together/want extra logic in your switching.

**Disclosure** - I'm half of "Domia Lifestyle". Harmony is my
baby, and I
would make some money if you bought BBS kit from me!

Rob

--
Rob Iles

Harmony - www.domialifestyle.com