From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Stuart Poulton
Sent: 04 July 2010 11:14
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Which USB connector would you choose ?

Hi All,

With a growing number of connectors in use for USB, I wonder what opinions
Home Automators have on which should be used for HA equipment, sensor
units,
USB to RS232 convertors and the like.

Heres a picture of whats currently on offer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Usb_connectors.JPG

You thoughts please

Cheers

Stuart