From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
briview
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 8:42 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] HomeSeer and HSTouch

Hi All

Are there any HS and HSTouch users out there? I have just taken
delivery of my Mimo Pivot Touch monitor and am now looking for some
software to run on it (always an after thought of mine I'm afraid).
HomeSeer in combination with HSTouch looks to be pretty much what I need
but at over $400 is way over what I'd be looking to spend - in true UKHA
fasion :-)

My current requirements are pretty light in terms of integration with
Squeezebox, 1-wire, X10 and weather forecasts being about it. The
question is do people with HSTouch find it meets 100% of what they want
and justified the expense? Is there anything else I should be looking
at or have people rolled their own solutions?

Advice apprecaited.

Thanks

Brian

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums