RE: Re: New Boiler (with automation inclusion)

I have a thermal store that we put in a year ago - it's quite a big
bu**er and the boiler in a bit under rated now, so that'll be the next
thing to change.

It's a pretty good system and radiators now get hot VERY quickly from cold.
Plus fresh mains drinkable hot water is a bonus. Need to have good pressure
mains though for showers etc as you can't pump the mains.

Ours is one from these people:

http://www.heatweb.com/

Looks like they have a new model now though.

Paul.