Re: UKHA Archive Down

  On 24/02/2010 23:41, Phillip Harris wrote:
> ...so you mean that it's just possible that the world may be about to
lose some of the most gifted writings known to man? Including the legendary
"celery" discussion and my arrest over biting a shop assistant?

On 25/02/2010 08:38, Phillip Harris wrote:
> Lets face it, with an infinite pot of money then every job should be
done right and every eventuality accounted for but there's no such thing as
an infinite pot of money.;-)

And with infinite time, and an infinite number of monkeys on typewriters
who knows - we might get them back

;-)

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums