RE: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

Hi Paul,

Thanks for that. I guess *I* will be managing the AD from now on as I was
taken on to cover IT related issues. At the moment the Router is the
Gateway, DHCP server and DNS server for the network. Will have to take a
close look at the setup to see what I can change without breaking the
existing network.

I now work for a telecoms firm and IP telephony is very important so I have
to be careful what I change on the router. Will have to discuss it with a
few people first but I am sure we will resolve it eventually.

I guess the first step would be to tell the router that the server should
be
the DNS server. There is only one SBS2003 server in the network which is
the
DC, the remaining machines in the company are all running XP Pro atm.

Regards

Keith