Re: [OT] Mac advice...

Love brothers? That's another can of worm's you've just opened right
there... ;-)

I'm not trying to be the Daily Mails example of "PC gone mad" -
but
Simon's post just seemed a bit much for an HA forum.

Anyway, as far as I can see, PC won't last much longer.  The kids we
have joining my company now, the ones who have been brought up among
this crap, have clearly rebelled against the whole thing.  They say
stuff that would have gotten you or I the sack a couple of years ago!

Mal

Phil Harris wrote:

> Chill out guys - I think it's pretty obvious Simon was intending his
> comments to be taken as nothing more than an amusing dig back at my
> original
> posting (which could also have been taken as quite offensive I guess).
>
> Now lets all kick back, have a beer and a schmoke (said in a Dutch
> accent),
> all hold hands and sing Cum-by-ya...
>
> Peace and love brothers ... peace and love ...
>
> :-D

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums