RE: GU10 LED's

Basically if you go back through the various discussions on here then
every
one has been regarding some new LED fitting which is advertised as being a
direct replacement for existing GU10 fittings and the upshot has been one
of
the following:

1) Not enough light output.
2) Inappropriate colour temperature.
3) Unsuitable beam spread/angle.
4) Non-linear dimming.
5) Not fully dimmable across the entire range 0-100%.

It may well be that the fitting you have flagged up is the answer to all
our
prayers (I'd be as happy as anyone else if it was) but unless someone has
tried it then no-one will know and so far all the fittings that people have
tried and commented on on here have been unsatisfactory - hence my simple
answer to the original question which was a brief distillation of all the
extensive discussions that have taken place on here on this for the last
few
years. :-D

Phil