RE: GU10 LED's

OK - the sum total of every discussion that there has been on here
with
almost monotonous regularity where people want to find an LED replacement
for incandescent bulbs on electronic mains dimmers is that there currently
are no suitable replacements.

Alternatively - "no".

I stand by my very simple reply to your very simple question. :-D

Phil

] On