From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Nick Austin
Sent: 22 December 2010 17:21
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Filters for CFL lamps

One room at my parents house uses full sized fluorescents (it was built in
the 1960s) and the original owner painted the fluorescents (pink and yellow
I seem to remember) to add warmth to the room. The bulbs were mounted
inside
the coving as uplighters which helps diffuse the light and each wall had
it's own colour. I don't see why it won't work with CFLs.

Nick.

On Tue, Dec 21, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Jim (List) <jim.list@xxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Is there such a thing as a colour filter cover for a CFL lamp?
>
> I want to "warm up" some cold-white CFL's, so looking for
something