Re: Creative tablet

  • Subject: Re: Creative tablet
  • From: Simon Haslam <simon_haslam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 15:39:53 +0000 (GMT)

Actually according to http://jogglerwiki.info/index.php?title=Hardware
the Joggler screen is capacitive too. Certainly I find it very nice to use
when compared to my TomTom XL (which seems to have a sort of flexible layer
on the front so I assume is resistive).

I've been using Ubuntu (Stephen Ford's excellent image) on the Joggler for
driving a 1-wire network but it is fiddly simply due to the high screen
resolution and my big fingers - you do see how much optimisation has been
done in Android for touchscreen usage (and iPad etc no doubt).

<*> Join the Automated Home Forums