From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kyle
Gordon
Sent: 17 December 2010 12:19
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Creative tablet

I've always been tempted by those cheap tablets, but I just can't
justify them for myself :-)

The number one argument people come out with is that they are resistive
touchscreens rather than capacitive like on the iPads, Desires, iPhones,
etc. On the other hand, what are they going to be used for? My Joggler
is resistive, but perfectly usable for hunt and peck menu selection
(music, RSS reading, etc).

Just some food for thought :-)

Kyle

On 17/12/10 08:02, Dave McLaughlin wrote:
> I just saw this today and wondering as it runs Android, if this would
run
> the Homeseer Touch software for Android.
>
> Price makes it very attractive.
>
> http://uk.store.creative.com/products/welcome.aspx?catid=948&utm_source=uk.c

reative.com&utm_medium=Banner&utm_content=HomepageCatIcon_EntertainmentDevic
> es&utm_campaign=ProductCatIcon#subcat949
>
> See the ZiiO 10" and 7" models.
>
> I am thinking of the 7" for the bedroom and the 10" for the
front room.

> Dave...
> ---
> Very funny Scotty, now beam down my clothes!!!
> ---

Kyle Gordon - 2M1DIQ
Web: http://lodge.glasgownet.com
Jabber/Email/SIP: kyle@xxxxxxx<mailto:kyle%40lodge.glasgownet.com>