Re: Sonos - where can I buy?

Generally, the prices of Sonos kit doesn't vary a lot with different
suppliers. Simply Sonos are doing their own special bundles where you
get a CR100 controller with zone players instead of the newer CR200. So
if you are not too bothered about having the latest controller, then you
get a zone player with controller for an extra £79.
http://www.simplysonos.co.uk/acatalog/Special_Offers.html

Not connected with Simply Sonos, etc

Geoff