Re: Wireless N Router Recommendations Wanted

I am using a D-link which I got free from Virgin which is a wireless N
router.

Originally I was using a linksys which was a wireless G router.

I have to say the D-link is a lot faster, and I mean a lot. With the
linksys
I got a bottle neck through the internet and the fastest speed I could get
was around 3.8mb/s. But now with the D-link I am hitting 5-6mb/s
constantly.

Ho-Yin

On 13 April 2010 08:19, Steve Morgan <steve@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Personally, I prefer to use a separate wireless access point that use
> wireless router. It gives more flexibility around placement and the
> ability to mix-and-match better components.
>
> I'm currently using an Apple Airport Extreme for which I have nothing
> bad to report. Works fine with all the devices I've thrown at it.
>
> Cheers,
> Steve
>

> On 12/04/2010 20:57, darren_karp2001 wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I'm currently with Sky broadband and am thinking about replacing
their
> wireless router with an 'N' version in anticipation of my iPad. Can
anyone
> recommend something?
> >
> > TIA
> > Darren