From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul
Gale
Sent: 19 April 2010 10:08
To: 'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] HD media player - consensus on the best?

Have you got sleep and resume sorted on it yet?

It turns off OK - but not figured out how to sleep it yet - I think it's
just a button mapping though - not sure what this hardware supports for
turning on via USB/WoL etc activity though?

It does boot from cold impressively quickly though.

Paul.

How do