RE: HD media player - consensus on the best?

I have to be honest and say no

Other than I assume XBMC cant play a BluRay disc if I put it in PC (though
havent tried this yet) - I cant see anywhere the C200 wins..

I like the C200 as its simple for movie playback - and the A100 is great to
stick in one of the kids rooms rather than XBMC, but for 'wow' front end on
the living room Plasma XBMC has it.

I'm still not a massive fan of the navigation in XMBC - Popcornhour I find
to be more intuative, which is why I went away from Plex as it was getting
way to complex. I don't know what remote controls you can use to give you
proper right/left/up/down control - certainly the little Logitech
micro-keyboard has a switch that locks it into remote control emulation
giving up/down etc.

I think if I wasn't using Control4 I would have stuck with the C200, but
with the C4 controller giving 'normal' remote control of XBMC it means all
members of the family can navigate it as easily as the C200

Dean.