Re: Changing the colour of white LED's

I have some boxes here of various Lee coloured film. Back from the
days when I worked as a theater lighting tech.

What sort of size would fit, I can see what I have? You can either pop
by if you are near Leicester or I can pop them in the post.

Might not have quite what you are after, productions I lit ranged from
Panto's through to serious theater, so have a few subtle colours and
lots of really vile colours. :)  I blame the lighting designers and
directors....

I also have the big Lee swatch book, but I don't let that out of my
sight. I have some other gels that I use for HMI to tungsten
correction currently. but mainly use Dichroic glass filters now.

Just did  a quick google and you can order their swatch book from
their website now http://www.leefilters.com/lighting/contact/

Hope that gives you some ideas

Cheers

Richard

2009/10/30 darren_karp2001 <darren.karp@xxxxxxx>:
> Hi all,
>
> We've just had a new fitted bedroom installed and above our bed are
two white LED's clusters. The colour is an ice white and horrid. Can anyone
advise of any kind of coloured film that is available and safe to use as a
colour filter?