Re: USB scrolling LED signs

Frank's done this:
http://www.hobby.armaghelectrical.com.au/page90.html

And while ISTR there were some other photos, I can't seem to find them
at the moment (it could of course have been someone else's photos....
It's a serial-controlled VFD attached to a Lantronics MSS-100
serial-over-IP box. A bit smaller than the large LED signs but
infinitely customisable.

HTH,

Tim.

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 9:53 PM, Jamie Bennett
<jamie.bennett@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Anyone have idea's?
>
> I'm looking for a LED display that I can routinely send messages to
via
> usb through the command line (I only have Linux based machines here)
and