From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Kenneth Watt
Sent: 26 October 2009 06:32
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] More essential crap you didn't know you needed...

Our Mr Dyson, don't we just luv 'im.... not! ;)

I'd done this a few days ago...

http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/modules.php?name=News
<http://www.ukwhitegoods.co.uk/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=2392>
&file=article&sid=2392

When I was doing it I just couldn't help but think about old rope and
money. Now I know how much money I'm gobsmacked.

Mind you, he sells crap cleaners for mega bucks as well and obviously
people are stupid enough to buy into it.

K.