Zwave issues

Hi All,

I posted about this before but I am still having the occasion issue of no
response to a number of modules.

I have 7 appliance modules and 2 dimmer modules in my apartment. Not as
many
as some I would guess.

Anyway, when I try to switch a device on or off it does not respond. Some
devices. Now, the interesting part is that if I switch one of the dimmer
units on and off, the other units start to respond but Homeseer still shows
unknown yet I can hear the device respond. After I operate a few devices,
then Homeseer responds perfectly.

The units will keep working for a number of hours or days. The timing is
not
consistent and then some will just refuse to respond and I have to go
through the above process again, sometimes more than once before they
respond.

I have changed the Zwave interface on Homeseer to a newer model, the ZCU201
as the older Homepro unit would just stop working on USB.

Anyone else have any issues like this? I wish Homeseer would produce a UK
based ZTroller as I can see this as a very nice tool for sorting out
routing
issues with Zwave.

Regards

Dave.