Re: Google Wave Invite

Hmm, can't remember, I think I signed up when I first heard about it
so
probably on the beta.
I had a message in my inbox that gave me 8 invites (all gone now).
I'm not sure if the invite email showed up immediately first time, or after
a few weeks logging in I'm sure it was there then.

Cheers,
-Dan

<dan.khan@xxxxxxx<dan.khan%40gmail.com>>
> wrote:
>

> > All gone!
> > Google says they'll add invites to the queue so they won't go out
> > immediately.
> >
> > Good luck!
> >
> > Cheers,
> > -Dan
> >
> > [image: Yahoo! Groups]<
> http://groups.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTJkOG5yc21xBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMjU2MDIyNDM2
> >
> > Change settings via the Web<
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d/join;_ylc=X3oDMTJmcWc2bWtyBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA3N0bmdzBHN0aW1lAzEyNTYwMjI0MzY->(Yahoo!
> ID required)
> > Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest<
> ukha_d-digest@xxxxxxx
<ukha_d-digest%40yahoogroups.com>?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>
Traditional<ukha_d-traditional@xxxxxxx<ukha_d-traditional%40yahoogroups.com>
> ?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>
> > Visit Your Group
> > <
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbTJtYTJlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMDk2MzkEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDQxOTkyBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2hwZgRzdGltZQMxMjU2MDIyNDM2>
> Yahoo!