RE: New Macs....so what hard drive and enclosures??

So how bad is the DroboShare then Kenneth ?

I've got one sitting in a box waiting to attached my Drobo to - but as its
primarily used for movie streaming this doesn=92t sound good :(

I have occassional stuttering when streaming BluRay via Drobo connected to
=
Athlon 2gig PC with 1 gig ram and blame it on the PC -but by the sounds of
it its going to get worse with the Droboshare ?

Will a faster PC with gigabit connection help with the transfer rates
rathe=
than the Droboshare ?

Dean.

=20=09=20