Fw: "Harry Potter" remote control?

  • Subject: Fw: "Harry Potter" remote control?
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:34:39 +0100

If you "wanded" a K, then a A, then a T, then a 5, would a
matrix appear =
=0D
out of thin air ?=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
The problem I see with that is that some IR codes can be misread if you =0D
move=0D
a normal remote control about, also some equipment is VERY directional.=0D
Whilst the concept is quite cool, I think that in practice it may not be=0D
that good.=0D
=0D
I expect that quite a few will be sold for Christmas though!!!=0D
=0D
Keith =0D
=0D
> -----Original Message-----=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D
Unless stated otherwise above:=0D
IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with number =
=0D
741598. =0D
Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth, Hampshire PO6 3AU=
=0D
=0D
=0D
=0D