Re: Krone blocks, alarm cable, cat5, etc etc

  • Subject: Re: Krone blocks, alarm cable, cat5, etc etc
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 19:26:46 -0000

Hi Ben,

I am pretty sure that is what Paul Gordon (The Disco loo man) did. all
cables from comfort zones out to a patch panel and then other patch panels
for the devices in the house to allow simple changes, it still needs a lot
of wiring in the Comfort box but I guess that could be simpler as you would
just need a couple of wires for each zone with the power run as a common
connection, worth considering.

Regards

wrote:
> >> I know we have a lot of comfort users here, does anyone have
some
> >> photos of a very tidy installation? I would really like my
one to
> >> be a bit neater.
> >>
> >> Regards
> >> Ian

> [...]